February 25, 2012

Got a lovely present from SewNatural.....

So, a couple of weeks ago I came up with an idea to promote one of my fave people.......I offered to make a doll using the fabric scraps she offered to give me ages ago, and guess what?! They arrived yesterday :)

They're sooooo pretty and all made from organic and/or fairtrade materials :D So you can actually help save the world softie by softie :) I for one am loving the idea.

Here are a few pictures of the fabrics she sent, but there are loads more listed on her website: SewNatural.eu




I haven't decided which softie I'll be making with them, but I'm thinking either a Buzzing Bee since I adore all the pretty purple colors or.....something you haven't seen before :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh meis wat een leuke stofjes! Daar moet je wel wat leuks mee kunnen maken!