The winners have been announced!!!
To celebrate the new year I'm giving away 1 Little Red Riding Hood sewingpattern + all the fabric and felt needed to make 1 doll, and 2 Buzzing Bee sewingpatterns!
I'd like to apologize in advance for the craptastic pictures, it's winter over here, I haven't seen the sun in over a month!!
First Prize (1x):
- A Little Red Riding Hood sewingpattern (my own design).
- Unbleached cotton for the legs and arms.
- Red cotton for the head.
- Stripey cotton for the socks/boots.
- Funky cotton for the dress.
- Off-white felt-blend for the face.
- Brown felt-blend for the hair.
All you need is some embroidery thread and stuffing. You can swap the felt for wool felt, but since I'm allergic to wool the wool-blend I'm using is the best I can do.
Second Prize (2x):
- A Buzzing Bee sewingpattern (once again my own design).
Now, on to the rules........
- Anyone can enter, I ship worldwide.
- Leaving a comment will get you one ticket.
- Following this blog, my twitter or my facebook + leaving another comment will get you a second ticket.
- Doing all the above + mentioning this giveaway somewhere in the internet + leaving a comment with the link to said mention will get you a third ticket.
The winners will be drawn on sunday the 15th of january. And don't forget to check out my other sewingpatterns!!
Good luck :D
If you can't seem to leave a comment (which happens every now and then) and you do want to enter, then just email your comment to info (at) colorsofmyworld (dot) nl and I'll add it for you :)