January 22, 2011

New items to be listed....



The next few days I'll try to update the shop with all the jewelry I've made the last 2 months. For some reason I did find the time to photograph everything, but not the time to actually get them onto the site :)
I'm thinking that, even though I don't believe in New Years resolutions, I should have made mine 'update the site when jewelry's ready!'

I've also 'designed' 4 new softies, but I still need to test the patterns one more time, just to check if they really work out the way I want them to. As soon as they're finished I'll upload 3 of them as buyable patterns, but the fourth will be a freebie so make sure to keep an eye on this blog if you're interested.........(just a little hint: the freebie pattern will be a bit of a fairytale clash, and no, it's not actually a doll but more like a creature :p)

No comments: