July 4, 2010

Long time, no see........interview, artsy things & jewelry

A few months ago I was interviewed by Dawanda and they finally posted the interview on their blog on monday :D You can read it here. It's not all that exciting since I wrote it during exams and didn't have a lot of time to actually think about the answers, but you might like to get to know me a bit more anyway.

I tried something new when I had one of my wrists in a brace a few weeks ago (meking jewelry one-handed was just not happening :( ) and I can finally show you the results :d I made more, 2 serving trays and a wooden jewelry box, but those were gifts and I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of them.

A little 10x10 cm picture and a decorated Moleskine notebook



Also made some new jewelry pieces the past few days now that I've got both hands available again



No comments: