March 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I'm a bit late, but Viola-odorata gave me my first blogger-awards a little while ago, but since I've been having major computerproblems for about a month now I haven't been able to thank her, so..........thank you Viola :)

So, now I'm supposed to 7 things about me and give the award to 7 others. The first thing isn't going to be a problem, the second one is though since I'm only added a few blogs and I'm sure all of them have already gotten the award so I'm going to try and add more blogs to my list the next couple of weeks and give them the award then.

Now, 7 random facts:

1 My parents named me Annabella, but I don't think anyone has called me that in about 10 years or so. All my friends call me Anna, every single co-worker I've had called me Anna and I usually introduce myself as Anna. I kinda hate the Bella part, no idea why though.....

2 I've got a sneaker and flip-flop addiction, I'm pretty sure I've got at least 10 pairs of each.

3 I've got moles and freckles in the weirdest places imaginable, like underneath my foot, the inside of my ear and right above my bellybutton.

4 I'm as random as can be :D I don't know if any of you know Gilmore Girls, but a couple of friends of mine often say I'm just like the mother in that show.........one minute I'll be talking about something college-related, the next I'll be talking about something I saw on tv and after that I'll say something weird about my family. You just never know what you're going to get with me.

5 If there's such a thing like a filter that processes your thoughts before they come out of your mouth, mine must be defected somehow....or abducted by aliens.

6 I've got the habbit of trying out American tv-shows (pretty much anything but those drama things) but usually I only watch a handful of episodes before I drop it. There's only 2 shows that I religiously watch (Supernatural & Fringe) but I could probably tell you at least one thing about 50 others.

7 I really hate it when people gossip. Maybe it because my filter's non-functioning but I wish people would just either tell said person the truth in person or just shut up all together.


I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow, I've got some great shots of the snow we had last month and I also found some really pretty ribbons that want to be photographed.

No comments: